Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Espada

I find interesting...but I'm not sure I quite get everything he is saying. "The Skull Beneath the Skin of a Mango" struck me. When I see this, I see a scene of chaos taking place. Like everyone is trying to savage all they can. People are running, yelling, there is no order to this place. Everyone seems to be grabbing the mango fruits. A reporter accidentally kicks a human skull on the ground. He seems to notice that it looks much like a mango. He wonders how many of these have been sent to market. This creeps me out. I do not want to eat a skull!...but then I wonder what is this symbolizing and I'm really drawing a blank here. Is it when people are desperate they will take what they can get however unethical? I'm just not sure..but I would like to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment